Cost of living in Ardabil, Iran compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Ardabil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,305 zł (﷼ 27,073,387) in Ardabil.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $4,574 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)