Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00309 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 83% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,331 zł (3,015,971 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (20 minutes ago)