Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00313 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 74% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,859 zł (2,829,097 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $70 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)