Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.007 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 13% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,989 zł (﷼ 5,950) in Arar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rimini costs €200 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,800 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Irvine, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (about 3 hours ago)