Cost of living in Arak, Iran vs Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00009 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 21% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,960 zł (﷼ 55,487,301) in Arak.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cagayan de Oro costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)