Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 19% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,953 zł (﷼ 37,651,367) in Arak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €800 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)