Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.918 PLN / RON
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,737 zł (4,070 lei) in Arad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)