Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.149 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,311 zł (R$ 5,492) in Aracaju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago de Cali costs COL$750 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaduz costs CHF 20 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $33,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 2 hours ago)