Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 225%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.165 PLN / JOD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 101% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,234 zł (Dinar 1,788) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $203 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.30 (about 1 hour ago)