Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.319 PLN / JOD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 64% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,882 zł (Dinar 1,670) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £10 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (43 minutes ago)