Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.225 PLN / JOD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 71% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,870 zł (Dinar 1,506) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cartagena costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)