Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00333 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 128% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,627 zł (₩3,487,314) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 10₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)