Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.599 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 6% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,948 zł (元4,922) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)