Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.288 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 93% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,447 zł (€2,436) in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.94 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Algiers costs 90 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)