Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.373 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 99% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,212 zł (€1,421) in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)