Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.279 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 95% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,886 zł (€1,142) in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 6,000,000 p. (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)