Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.312 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 93% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,656 zł (€2,239) in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Perth costs AU$1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)