Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00103 PLN / MGA
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 9% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,916 zł (4,756,086 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,800 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Detroit, Michigan costs $5.51 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)