Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00563 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 61% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,346 zł (CH$1,481,544) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 2 hours ago)