Cost of living comparison between Antofagasta, Chile and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00626 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 62% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,048 zł (CH$806,412) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (34 minutes ago)