Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00575 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 62% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,291 zł (CH$1,267,444) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨120 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,800 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (about 1 hour ago)