Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06746 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 8% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,509 zł (Php81,651) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 54,610 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $90 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$22,500 (13 minutes ago)