Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06523 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 5% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,638 zł (Php71,099) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)