Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47050 PLN / GTQ
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 31% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,820 zł (Q14,494) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Ithaca, New York costs $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (about 1 hour ago)