Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48041 PLN / GTQ
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 35% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,322 zł (Q13,159) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)