Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00125 PLN / MGA
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 24% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,096 zł (2,474,199 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (36 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charleston, South Carolina costs $607 (43 minutes ago)