Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00114 PLN / MGA
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 16% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,697 zł (5,012,615 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 1,900 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Potgietersrus costs R 30 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhilai costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)