Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00125 PLN / MGA
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 24% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,651 zł (3,716,049 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nantes costs €0.60 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham, Alabama costs $5.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$220,000 (about 1 hour ago)