Cost of living comparison between Antalya, Turkey and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.291 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 13% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,532 zł (2,736TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Essen costs €970 (21 minutes ago)