Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.758 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 11% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,635 zł (6,114TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.30 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hurghada costs E£ 100 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$52,858 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paderborn costs €25,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (37 minutes ago)