Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.711 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 12% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,300 zł (7,457TL) in Antalya.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 4,375 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Atlanta, Georgia costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)