Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00333 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,531 zł (₩1,661,848) in Ansan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (32 minutes ago)