Cost of living in Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.577 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States) is 110% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,492 zł ($2,933) in Ann Arbor, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mississauga costs C$1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Phoenix, Arizona costs $200 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)