Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,594 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.837 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 24% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,438 zł (4,106TL) in Ankara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)