Cost of living in Angers, France compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.174 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Angers (France) is 63% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,306 zł (€1,990) in Angers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 736 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)