Cost of living in Angers, France compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.329 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Angers (France) is 69% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,289 zł (€1,222) in Angers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 2 hours ago)