Cost of living in Andorra la Vella, Andorra compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.287 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andorra la Vella (Andorra) is 75% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,764 zł (€2,044) in Andorra la Vella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (13 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)