Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00319 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 6% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,425 zł (₩1,698,923) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,017 (2 minutes ago)
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Valletta costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Isfahan costs ﷼ 27,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Padua costs €1.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hangzhou costs 元2,100 (about 1 hour ago)