Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00328 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 7% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,253 zł (₩1,599,707) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 35,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (about 1 hour ago)