Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00336 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,780 zł (₩1,423,387) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Londrina costs R$ 17 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Wellington costs NZ$860 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dortmund costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Split costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)