Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska, United States vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 251%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 835 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.775 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska (United States) is 143% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,829 zł ($3,663) in Anchorage, Alaska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £1,720 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 8 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 80 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (39 minutes ago)