Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 268%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 789 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.739 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska (United States) is 138% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,629 zł ($3,378) in Anchorage, Alaska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 5,500 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beirut costs 70,000 L£ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (about 1 hour ago)