Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.249 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,233 zł (R$ 2,589) in Anápolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 18 ман (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 4,500 Kwanza (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 250 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chishtian Mandi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Poznan costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)