Cost of living comparison between Anantapur, India and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05935 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 7% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,317 zł (₨39,033) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)