Cost of living comparison between Ananindeua, Brazil and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.274 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,153 zł (R$ 4,045) in Ananindeua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €10 (34 minutes ago)