Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.967 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,088 zł (R$ 5,261) in Ananindeua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)