Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.005 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,655 zł (R$ 7,614) in Ananindeua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Beijing costs 2.11元 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faro costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)