Cost of living in Amsterdam, Netherlands compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,246 prices entered by 241 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.375 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amsterdam (Netherlands) is 141% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,042 zł (€2,067) in Amsterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (39 minutes ago)