Cost of living in Amsterdam, Netherlands compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,210 prices entered by 307 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.221 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amsterdam (Netherlands) is 130% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,053 zł (€2,618) in Amsterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €130 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 2 hours ago)