Cost of living in Amritsar, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05022 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,957 zł (₨98,714) in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.53 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 95,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)