Cost of living in Amritsar, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05461 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,206 zł (₨95,327) in Amritsar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)