Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,158 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.217 PLN / JOD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 55% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,510 zł (Dinar 1,631) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr500 (about 2 hours ago)