Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,381 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.207 PLN / JOD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 52% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,707 zł (Dinar 1,288) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baghdad costs 620,000 Dinar (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)