Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,159 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.543 PLN / JOD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 62% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,071 zł (Dinar 915) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 12,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)