Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,211 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.744 PLN / JOD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 67% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,221 zł (Dinar 909) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 2 hours ago)