Cost of living comparison between Amman, Jordan and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 814 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.602 PLN / JOD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 60% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,984 zł (Dinar 1,068) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)