Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,612 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.787 PLN / JOD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 39% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,351 zł (Dinar 1,536) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €100 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rome costs €20,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Plovdiv costs 47,000 лв (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Varna costs 30 лв (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)