Cost of living in Amarillo, Texas, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.739 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amarillo, Texas (United States) is 83% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,347 zł ($2,500) in Amarillo, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (43 minutes ago)