Cost of living in Alwar, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06040 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alwar (India) is 27% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,746 zł (₨45,473) in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)