Cost of living in Alto Barinas, Venezuela compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Alto Barinas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Alto Barinas.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alto Barinas (Venezuela) is 63% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 1,899 zł (Bs 33,550,549) in Alto Barinas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)