Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.867 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 7% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,545 zł (RM5,244) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,800 (9 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)