Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.320 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 43% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,433 zł (€1,489) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $240 (about 1 hour ago)