Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00994 PLN / KZT
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 7% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,790 zł (582,644 KZT) in Almaty.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)