Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01115 PLN / KZT
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,922 zł (441,462 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £30 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 2 hours ago)