Cost of living in Aligarh, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05421 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aligarh (India) is 11% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,365 zł (₨80,516) in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (26 minutes ago)