Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.316 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 44% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,343 zł (€1,701) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Araraquara costs R$ 2.70 (42 minutes ago)