Cost of living in Alicante, Spain vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.287 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 48% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,978 zł (€1,861) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.31 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 28,576,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tyumen' costs руб 35,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.66 B/. (8 minutes ago)