Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 640 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03187 PLN / DZD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 7% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,398 zł (200,765 Dinar) in Algiers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,250 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tumkur costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $1,800 (about 2 hours ago)