Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 576 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03203 PLN / DZD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 11% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,194 zł (193,397 Dinar) in Algiers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)