Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 576 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03163 PLN / DZD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 10% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,257 zł (166,231 Dinar) in Algiers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Temuco costs CH$820 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €3,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €8,500 (about 1 hour ago)