Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 578 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03162 PLN / DZD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 8% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,603 zł (177,194 Dinar) in Algiers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palm Springs, California costs $0.97 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saskatoon costs C$1.23 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)