Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03478 PLN / DZD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 12% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,386 zł (154,884 Dinar) in Algiers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩2 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $4,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$800 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (17 minutes ago)