Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.221 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 48% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,859 zł (€1,862) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,039 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vicenza costs €1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $864 (44 minutes ago)