Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20444 PLN / EGP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 45% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,715 zł (E£ 13,279) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)