Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00658 PLN / SYP *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 50% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,651 zł (403,046 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)