Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00763 PLN / SYP *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 50% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 1,875 zł (245,903 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (39 minutes ago)