Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00722 PLN / SYP *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 33% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,763 zł (521,312 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 60 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.78 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)