Cost of living in Alchevs'k, Ukraine compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14939 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alchevs'k (Ukraine) is 17% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,095 zł (20,716₴) in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)