Cost of living in Albury, Australia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.760 PLN / AUD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albury (Australia) is 47% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,598 zł (AU$2,390) in Albury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)