Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.235 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 30% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,990 zł (€1,414) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.47 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)