Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.176 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,811 zł (€1,392) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (41 minutes ago)