Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.291 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 32% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,747 zł (€1,572) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (40 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (42 minutes ago)