Cost of living in Albacete, Spain vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.287 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 30% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,803 zł (€1,820) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)