Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.959 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 111% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,684 zł (﷼ 10,094) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hong Kong costs HK$2,498 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (about 2 hours ago)