Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.041 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 139% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,459 zł (﷼ 7,162) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (24 minutes ago)