Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.971 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 113% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,071 zł (﷼ 11,404) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $9 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)