Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.789 PLN / LYD *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 16% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,891 zł (1,037 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php75,000 (about 1 hour ago)