Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.865 PLN / LYD *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 16% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,343 zł (1,516 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (31 minutes ago)