Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.615 PLN / LYD *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 13% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,757 zł (2,201 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨9 (41 minutes ago)