Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.876 PLN / LYD *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 16% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,633 zł (1,263 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)