Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.643 PLN / SDG
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 6% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,528 zł (5,487 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (24 minutes ago)