Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00307 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 24% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,562 zł (1,808,997 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £30 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)