Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00308 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 22% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,232 zł (2,023,869 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)