Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.007 PLN / AED
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 78% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,556 zł (Dirham 8,496) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (21 minutes ago)